It is important to make sure your company profile has the right information about your company since this information can appear in your inspection reports, emails, etc. In order to make changes to the company profile, you must be logged in as an Admin or Owner role. You can add information about your company by following these steps:
- From the portal Dashboard, click on your profile name and picture in the top right corner
- Choose the Settings option
- Within the Account Settings view, click on the Company Profile button
- Customize your profile to your liking, and make sure to include as many details as you'd like your clients to see
- Once finished click the green Update button in the bottom right corner of the window
A logo can be used to help customers easily identify your company, organization, or product. The logo you upload here will appear on the communications that are sent out to your customers such as agreements or payments.
A summary of your current subscription plan will appear here. The summary includes upcoming billing dates and the status of your subscription. A link to navigate to the billing section can be found here as well.
Your company's contact information can be customized here. Changing the company's phone number or address is as easy as typing the new one in and clicking the green Update button in the bottom right corner of the screen. The information detailed here is used to replace placeholders in communications that are sent out to customers.
Note: Selecting Others as your region doesn't make any functional changes to Palmtech Complete. Choosing US or Others changes State and ZIP Code to Province and Postal Code respectively.
The team section shows a summary of your team. That includes the Owner, Admins, and Inspectors. Each member can be edited individually using the edit button (pencil icon), or deleted from this screen.