Palmtech has automated notifications that you can configure for your business. These notifications allow you to communicate with your clients and agents without having to take the time to send out messages one at a time. These messages are set up when you get started but you also have the ability to customize them as desired.
To reach the Notifications screen click the Notifications tab within the Palmtech Complete Portal.
Editing notification message
The notification messages sent out can be easily customized using the green Edit template button above each section.
There is a text editor with many options available for editing the chosen template. Placeholders can be added to include additional information in your message. Or an entirely custom message can be created by deleting everything in the text box and starting from scratch. To read more about the text editor, read its user guide.
Choosing who receives notifications/Turning off a notification
Each section will email a different message to the parties selected containing detailed requests or reminders about different aspects of an inspection. Removing or adding the activation to a notification is as easy as clicking the checkbox next to it. A filled box with a checkmark means the notification is active, while an empty box means it's currently inactive.
Notifications sections and their meanings
- This section is used to mail out a confirmation when an inspection is scheduled.
Updated Details after Rescheduling Inspection
- This section will mail out a notice whenever an inspection date/time is modified.
Request to Sign Inspection Agreement
- If agreements are enabled for use with Palmtech Complete, this section can be used to mail them out once an inspection is created. The agreement that's sent out to the customer depends on the option that was chosen for the given service and is chosen under the Services and Fees section within Settings.
Reminder to Sign Agreement
- Currently, agreements can be resent within the detailed view of an inspection. By accessing the Notifications tab, finding the communication you want to resend, and clicking the Resend button.
Confirmation of Signed Agreement
- This section can be used to mail out confirmation that a previously sent agreement has been accepted and signed.
Email Payment Confirmation
- If payments are enabled for use with Palmtech Complete, this section can be used to confirm that a payment from the customer was received.
Send Payment Request
- A notice requesting payment can be set up using this section.
Send Payment Reminder
- Currently, a payment request can be resent within the detailed view of an inspection. By accessing the Notifications tab, finding the communication you want to resend, and clicking the Resend button.
Inspection has been published
- This section is used to mail out an email that an inspection report has been completed and published, and can now be viewed at the link provided within the message.
Request for Payment and Inspection Agreement Signature
- A request for payment and a signature to the inspection agreement sent can be set up using this section; both payments and agreements must already be enabled within Palmtech Complete.