This article is for Palmtech Complete which is the newest version of Palmtech getting ready to release soon. If you are interested in trying it before the general release, let us know and we would love to set you up with early access.
The section of the portal where you can find all the services your company offers is called Services. It's organized in a list that is easy to navigate. The Services section is accessed via the Services and Fees section of Account Settings.
Creating a new service
To create a new service offering follow these steps:
- From the portal Dashboard, click on your profile name and picture in the top right corner
- Choose Setting
- Within the Account Settings view, click on the Services and Fees button
- The Services screen will now appear letting you add a new service
- Click the green Add new + button
- Fill out the Add Service screen that pop-ups with the details of the service
- Service Name is used to identify the service. i.e. Mold testing, Sewage inspection
- Cost is the price of the service
- Duration of the service is defined in hours. Hours and portion of hours can be defined with decimals or by using the up and down arrows to the right of the field
- Templates associated with service is used to assign a default template to the service provided
- Agreements associated with service, just like templates, a default agreement can be assigned to the service
- Lastly, Description can be used to add an internal description of the service
- Once the service description is complete click the green Done button in the bottom right corner of the screen
Editing a service
Services can be easily modified to reflect changes in availability, time, or pricing. To edit a service, find it in the list of services your company offers and click its edit (pencil icon) button. Once you've made the required changes to the service, click the green Done button.
Deleting a service
The process of deleting a service is easy, like editing a service, first find the service you wish to delete in the list of offerings provided by your company. Click the delete (red trashcan) button and confirm your choice in the window that pops up.