You can easily add videos to your reports using the Palm-Tech mobile app. The steps below show how this is done.
- On the Choose Line screen, tap on the ... button to the right of the line you want to add a video to.
- This will bring up several icons to various actions you can take. To add a video, tap the video camera icon.
NOTE: You can add a video that is already stored on your device by tapping the video camera roll button next to the video camera icon.
- This will bring up your device's camera. To start taking a video, tap the red 'record' button.
- Your video will now start. You can see the length of the video at the top. When finished, tap the red 'stop' button.
- You now have the option to Retake the video, Play the video you just took, or Use Video. If you are satisfied with the video you just took tap 'Use Video'.
- Your video has now been taken and added to the inspection report.