If you’re downloading a file from the Cloud into your PC and you get the error 'File Not Found', it means that the File Location needs to be reset in Palmtech. By default, the location is C:\Documents\Palm-Tech90. Here are the steps to reset it.
- The first step is to Open Palmtech and then Click on 'Support' in the lower-left corner.
- Next, you need to click on the 'Program Settings' button.
- Next, you will have an option for ‘Inspection Files Location’ and it will show what the current inspection files location is set to. To the right, click on the ‘Locate’ button to change the Inspection Files Location.
- Another window will pop up, double click on Documents and then click once to highlight the Palm-Tech90 folder and click OK.
- Next, let's change your ‘Archive Location’ click on the ‘Locate’ button next to 'Archive Location' to reset it.
- The same window will pop up, this time you need to double click on Documents and then double click the Palm-Tech90 folder too. Click on the Archive folder one time and click OK.
- After following these steps, please go back to Manage Cloud Drive and try downloading your file again. If the error persists, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.