Whenever you’re downloading a file from the Cloud into your computer and you get the error 'File Saved but not Archived', it means that the archive location needs to be reset. Palmtech automatically saves a backup of each of your inspection files in a folder each time you click the ‘Save’ icon on your inspection. By default, this folder is set to C:\Documents\PalmTech90\Archive. But sometimes, it needs to be reset, this article will walk you through the steps to reset it.
- First, open Palmtech and click on 'Support' in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Next, click on Program Settings.
- Click on 'Locate' next to 'Archive Location'.
- Click on Documents then double click the Palm-Tech90 folder. Select the Archive folder shown under the Palm-Tech90 folder and click OK.
- After following these steps, please go back and try to save your file again. If the error persists, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.