Adding pictures to your report is very easy to do. The fastest and easiest way to add pictures to your report is on the mobile app, but you can also add them on the PC version of Palmtech. This article will show you how to add pictures both on the PC and the App.
Adding Pictures on a Mobile Device
- On the Choose Line screen, tap on the ... button to the right of the line you want to add a picture too.
- This will bring up icons for various actions you can take. To add a picture, tap the camera icon.
NOTE: You can add a picture that is already stored on your device by tapping the camera roll button next to the camera icon
- This will bring up your device's camera. To take a picture, tap the take picture button.
- You now have the option to Retake the picture or Use it. If you are satisfied with the picture you just took tap 'Use Photo'.
- The picture has now been inserted. You now have the option to take another picture for this line, edit the picture you just added (rotate, add markups to it, etc.), or do nothing and tap on Finished to continue working on the report.
Adding Pictures on a PC
- Open the report that you want to add your pictures to and navigate to the category where you want to add them. For this example, we will add them to the Roof category.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on the restore down button to resize your Palmtech Screen.
- Resize the Palmtech screen so you can see part of your desktop on the right side of the screen.
- Now open the folder where you have your inspection pictures saved and click the restore down button to resize the folder.
- Move your Picture folder to the right-hand side of your inspection file.
- Now you can drag and drop the pictures from your picture folder to your inspection file. To drag and drop a picture, click and hold down on your mouse and then move the mouse to the line you want the picture on and release the button.
Here is a video that will walk you through adding pictures on the PC step by step
This video will walk you through adding pictures on the App