This article will walk you through connecting Palmtech and ISN. Once they are connected,
you can start inspection reports in Palmtech from appointments you have created in ISN.
- 1. The first step is to login to the Portal. There are two different ways of doing so. The first way is to follow this link:
You can also access the Portal by opening the Palmtech software and clicking ‘Login to Portal’ on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Once the Portal is open, click your name in the top-right corner and choose 'Account Settings'.
- Click the ‘Connect to ISN’ button on the right side of the screen.
- A window appears asking for your ISN Company Key, Access Key and Secret Access Key. You can retrieve this information from your ISN account. It is easiest to copy and paste the information directly from ISN. Follow the steps below to see how to get this information from your ISN account.
How to Get Connection Information from ISN Account
- The first step is to log into your ISN account.
- Once logged in, click the ‘Settings’ button from the top menu.
- Click ‘My Access Keys.’
- On this screen you will see the information needed to connect your ISN account with Palmtech. Simply copy and paste this into the proper fields in the Palmtech portal.
- Your ISN account will now be connected to your Palmtech license. When you start a new inspection on the PC or the app, you will now see a list of your ISN appointments to choose from. The information entered for the appointment in ISN will now be imported into your Palmtech inspection report. Once you’ve created a PDF of your inspection, Palmtech will ask you if you want to mark the inspection complete in ISN. Click ‘Yes’ to send a copy of the PDF to your ISN account.
- You can now access your finished report in ISN by clicking ‘Inspections,’ ‘Scheduled Inspections.’
- To view/download your PDF from ISN, click the symbol with a sheet of paper and a green arrow pointing to the left.