Your dropdowns are contained in your library file. If you recently made changes to your dropdowns on a PC and don't see the changes in your app, you need to move your library from your PC to your app. This article will walk you through the steps to move those changes to your app.
- The first step is to open the Palmtech program by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Once the main program appears, click on the ‘Manage Cloud Drive’ tab on the left-hand side.
- Next, click on the dropdown next to ‘Show’ at the top and select ‘Libraries.’
- You will now see a listing of all the libraries on your local PC and on your Cloud Drive. The main library is ‘Default.ptlix’ and this is the one we want to move over. To do this, click on ‘Default.ptlix’ under local and then click on the top arrow (down the middle of the box) to send it to your cloud drive.
- A message will appear letting you know the transmission is in progress. This process can take
anywhere from a few seconds to a minute depending on the size of the file. Do not click on anything while the ‘Transmission in Progress’ box is up.
- The library has now been uploaded to your cloud drive. The next step is to open the Palmtech App on the device you are moving the library to.
- From the main screen of the app, tap ‘Settings.’
- Then tap on 'File Manager'.
- Select the Cloud and Book icon and highlight the Default library and click on 'Download' at the bottom.
- You have now moved over your dropdowns to the app.