With Palmtech Complete, you can easily tweak your inspections by adding, deleting, or renaming lines and categories. These adjustments can be saved as a template, making sure they're ready for your next inspection job.
The Templates section allows you to create, edit, and publish inspection templates. To access it log on to the Palmtech Portal, from the main menu click the Templates button.
Creating inspection templates
New inspection templates can be created easely, to do so follow these instructions:
- From the Templates screen, click on the green Add new + button in the top-right of the screen
- A new window will pop up asking for details about the new template being created
- To create a template from scratch, the Based On option should be set to Blank Template
- A type of inspection for the template can be selected from the list of available options
- The Name of the template is used to easily identify it. i.e. House with pool
- A Report Title can be used which is included with PDF reports
- Finally, a Description can be provided to describe the template for easier identification
- Once finished click the green Create button
Once a new template has been created you'll be greeted by the template editor screen. This is where new categories, lines, descriptions, comments, and more can be added to a template.
To continue customizing your template use the following guide: Customizing templates