Palmtech Complete can also handle taking payments from clients for you. When enabled, Palmtech Complete is able to handle payments by sending clients invoices to pay, and notifying you of the status of payment along the way.
The setup process for enabling payments is done through the Palmtech Portal. Payments in Palmtech are processed using Guardian.
- In the Palmtech Portal, navigate to Settings by clicking your company name in the top right corner of the screen and then clicking Settings.
- Click Payments
- Under Guardian, click the blue Set up now link
- You'll be redirected to the Guardian application website in order to process your application. Fill out the forms with the information requested.
- Once you agree and sign the application, it'll be reviewed within 12 to 24 hours.
- If your account application is accepted and validated, you'll receive an email confirming your Guardian account is ready for use
- After a brief processing time, the status for handling payments will switch from PENDING to CONNECTED.
Tips for filling out the application
- For the industry code, enter 8999 in the search box and select "Professional Services (Not elsewhere classified)" as seen below
- For the transaction type, choose Telephone 100%
- Answer No to the third-party provider question