Palmtech Complete makes it easy for you to manage your agents. A database containing the agents you work with is available. It stores their basic contact information along with key insights such as the number of times you've worked with them and the date of the most recent inspection you've worked with them. You can add both a buyer's and a seller's agent to an inspection, but neither are required.
Adding new Agents
There are two ways to add a new agent:
- While scheduling an inspection, within the Schedule an Inspection workflow.
- By clicking or tapping Agents from the Dashboard.
Adding an agent within the Schedule an Inspection workflow
- Once the creation of a new inspection reaches the fourth step, Agent Details, a new agent can be added
- You can choose to add either a Buyer's Agent or a Seller's Agent from this screen
- Click the Select Agent dropdown menu for either option
- Within the dropdown list of agents, select the green + Add New option
- Fill in the agent's contact information. Note: First name, last name, and email are the minimum requirements for a new entry.
- Finally, click the green Add button to add the agent to your directory of agents and select them for the current inspection.
Adding an agent through the Agents page
- When logged into your Palmtech account click or tap on Agents from the main navigation.
- Within the Agents view, click on the green Add new +button.
- A new Add Agent window will appear, within this new window fill out the details for the agent you want to add. Note: First name, last name, and email are the minimum requirements for a new entry.
- Once you've filled out the agent details, the Save button in the bottom right corner of the screen will turn green allowing you to save the agent.
Editing an agent's information
- In order to edit an agent's contact information, click the name of the agent you wish to edit, or, click the Edit icon to the right of the screen
- A new Edit Agent window will appear
- Once you've made the required changes, click the Save button at the bottom of the window
Deleting an agent
- In order to delete an agent, click the Delete icon on the same row as the agent name located to the right of the screen
- Confirm your choice on the screen that pops up