This article is for the overview of the Inspections view from the main navigation in the portal. For the detailed view of an inspection, see its guide: Portal Inspections - Detailed view
Inspections List view
The list view shows a quick and easy-to-read list of your inspections. All inspections (drafts, unscheduled, and scheduled) show up in this view. Clicking on any details of an inspection takes you to that inspection's detailed view.
New inspections can be added from this section of the portal by clicking the green Add new button on the right side of the screen.
The number of inspections shown at a time can be toggled between 10 and 25. This is done at the bottom-right of the screen using the Rows per page drop-down menu. Additionally, the current page of inspections you're viewing is also changed here using the left and right arrows.
The Search bar can be used to quickly search for an inspection. The address, client name, agents' names, or inspector name can be used for searching. The list of inspections is automatically changed to only include the matches that fit the search criteria.
The filter function is great for finding multiple matches to a set of criteria. Filters are reset whenever the page is reloaded or you access another section of the portal.
- Date will filter inspections depending on their scheduled date and time
- Inspectors can be used to filter all inspections by a specific inspector
- Agents will filter inspections by the agents involved with them
- Payment and Agreement filter between paid and unpaid, and signed or unsigned respectively
- Status will filter inspections by their current status
After selecting the criteria you wish to filter by, make sure to click the green Apply button in the bottom-right corner of the window.
The Export button will generate a Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet (XLSX) file with all of the inspections your company has created. XLSX files aren't exclusive to Microsoft Office, they can also be opened by other spreadsheet apps, such as Apple Numbers, Google Docs, and OpenOffice.
Inspections show a Status for quick identification of their current situation. There are several statuses that inspections can show, these are:
- Scheduled - an inspection that is set to be completed in the future
- Draft - an inspection that has not been scheduled yet
- In-progress - an inspection currently in progress
- Complete - a completed inspection
- Published - an inspection with a published report, has not been marked as complete yet
- Canceled - an inspection that has been canceled