The process of moving from V9 to Palmtech Complete consists of two simple steps, utilizing both the Palmtech V9 PC program and the Palmtech Complete Portal.
In order to export your data out of V9, the latest version must be installed. The latest version of Palmtech V9 can be downloaded here: Palmtech V9
In Palmtech V9
- Within the Palmtech PC program's main screen, navigate to Support
- Click on the bottommost option Migrate to Palmtech Complete
- A new window showing all of your templates will appear, select all of the templates you wish to export one by one
- Click OK
- After a short time, your templates will be exported and a confirmation screen will appear asking you to log into the Palmtech Complete Portal to finish the move
In Palmtech Complete
- Within the Palmtech Complete Portal, navigate to settings by clicking on your account name in the top right corner of the screen and then clicking Settings
- Inside of Settings, click the bottommost option titled Import
- Select the Palmtech option by clicking the blue Set up now link below it
- A new screen will appear which asks for your V9 user name and password, type them in and then press the green Import button
- After the import is done, a confirmation screen will show up. You can either go to the Dashboard by clicking the Home button or view the imported templates by clicking the Edit My Templates"button.
Importing from an older version of Palmtech
To request assistance with importing your data from an older version of Palmtech, such as versions 8, 7, or 6.5, please contact support.